Thursday, January 19, 2006

Eye Toy

Six words for you: Eye Toy Rocks.

I know, that's technically only three words, but each one of them should count double.
I finally got to use those USB ports on the front of my PS2. The time from opening the box to actually using the product was around forty-five seconds. The lighting in my apartment is not very bright, but I had no difficulties whatsoever.

We picked up Kinetic and Play (the first one).

Writing this the following day, I'm already a little sore from Kung Foo. I'll start my Kinetic 12 week workout program tonight. What a great use of the technology!

Even my wife was jumping around, playing the mini games. I thought my cats my jump in there too. It's the first time they've possessed the manual dexterity to play one of the games. (Dual shock = difficult to use for cats).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home